Thursday 20 September 2018

Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop







Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects featuring the Holiday Catalogue. We hope our blog hop inspires you to get creative and make some fabulous Christmas creations. If you would like a copy of the Holiday Catalogue, contact any of the girls on the blog hop and we will get in touch with you.

You may have hopped over from the lovely Rachel Woollard but if you haven't don't worry, just follow the links at the bottom of each page and you will eventually make it to everyone's Blog.

Tonight I am using Winter Woods, which is on page 27 of the Holiday Catalogue. I love the versatility of this set. It can be used for Christmas, Birthday, Sympathy, thinking of you and so much more. Tonight I made a Thinking of you card as I tend to send more of them these days just to let people know I am thinking of them.

The first picture with its reflection in my bench really explains this card to a "T" Time to reflect. We spend so much time running around being time poor or thinking about ourselves. Its time to sit an have some time to reflect on someone else and how this would make them feel.



I am all about having a little bling, and my poison is my Wink of Stella pen.
 It gives just a little highlight here and there.

 And last, just to show off our lovely colours in the beautiful sun.



 Now it’s time to hop on over to our next participant, the very talented,  
June Kempster.           
https://sandjunecrafts.com/2018/09/20/beautiful-baubles-with-stampin-up-brusho-crystal-colour

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:

Caroline Manwaring
Sharon Davern
Tina Gillespie
Ros Davidson

10 comments:

Mon's Stamping Corner said...

Lovely card Alisha, your right it is such a versatile set, your sun is stunning. xx

June Kempster said...

I can’t put down my Wink of Stella, it brings everything to life. Lovely card.

Tina said...

Your card is fabulous, Alisha, and I love the thought that you've put into it. I definitely agree!

Anonymous said...

Wowsers Alishha this is simply stunning!

Ros said...

I totally missed this set at first, you drew my attention to it again. Thanks for taking part in the holiday catalogue blog hop.

Sharon said...

Great card Alisha and love how you shared how versatile the set is.

Carussell Crafts said...

Lovely card Alisha, I love my Wink of Stella too! I love how you have used this stamp set on your special card and agree with all other comments here of it's versatility.

Claire said...

Really beautiful card Alisha, and perfect for a 'thinking of you card'.

Kate Morgan said...

What a great card to show the versatility of this stamp set. Love it, especially the birds flying through the sunset!

Sue Madex said...

I just LOVE those trees. The wink of stella is a nice finishing touch.