Thursday 26 April 2018

Retiring Products Blog Hop









Tonight the Art with Heart team are sharing creative projects featuring products from the last chance products list. There is lots of products to choose from with retiring stamp sets, inkpads and ink refills guaranteed to be available until 7 May (and all other products while supplies last). Contact anyone on the blog hop to place your last chance order today.



Today I am showcasing and saying farewell to Paisleys & Posies. I was going to have a card and a double scrapbook page to show but due to some family things I was unable to finish the page but can show you the heart in paisleys for it that I CASED of Pinterest.








Now it’s time to hop on over to our next participant, the very talented, Kathryn Mangelsdorf

https://klm55.blogspot.com/2018/04/art-with-heart-team-blog-hop-designer.html 

If you find a broken link or have come to this blog hop from a different entry point, you can view the participants below:


12 comments:

Kate Morgan said...

Wow Alisha, I love the way you have stamped those Paisleys in a heart shape, stunning!

Tina said...

Wow, these are great! I love the scatter of stamps across the card - very artfully arranged!

Cathy Proctor said...

Alisha this is such a beautiful design.I'm going to miss this set too.

Leanne Mitchell said...

Wow, the paisleys are great. I lve thenscatter of stamps.

Judy May said...

Your paisley heart looks amazing, Alisha. Such a great idea.

Gloria S said...

This would make a beautiful framed picture for newly weds. It's gorgeous, I love this bundle as well!

Sharon said...

I am not a paisley fan, never have been but you almost make me want to get this stamp set while I can. Love what you have done with it Alisha!

Ros said...

The heart shape looks fabulous! Thanks for taking part in the retiring products blog hop.

Carussell Crafts said...

Ooh I love that heart Alisha! Sad to say goodbye to this set.

Christine Blain said...

Beautiful, Alisha. I love your colour choices. x

Handmade by Kimberly said...

Love your lovely works and your stamped images are so crisp and in great colours.

Mon's Stamping Corner said...

Beautiful work of art Alisha, the heart would look gorgeous framed, it is such a pretty stamp set.
Mlon xx