Friday 31 May 2013

Retiring list is up and while stocks last!!



Hi All,

So much to tell you but will pop this up so you can look incase there is anything you want.

This is the retiring list for to 2012-2013 Catalogue. Click on the picture or this link to have a look.
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=726&dbwsdemoid=4007762
Everything on the list is on "while stocks last"  so dont delay to avoid disappontment. If  there is anything you like, you can either order right there on the website and it will be delivered straight to your door, or jot down what you want and email or call me and I can do it all for you. As long as it gets to you I am happy either way :-)
 The other thing I will put in this post is for the Best of Flowers Stamp set. This set pictured below is while stocks last but it best of flowers from the past 25yrs of Stampin' Up! They only come in clear but have a look they are gorgeous. Each month Stampin' Up! will do a new Best of set (this months is flowers) all will only be in clear mount sets and while stocks last.
I have also ordered the new catalogues so dont forget to contact me via email, phone or sms to let me know you would love one and I can get one to you as soon as we can.
I will be posting another post in the next few days to let you know all about convention that happened last week in Brisbane and show you some of the gorgeous cards we got. Lots to tell you but will let you look at this first. Enjoy
 
 
 


No comments: