Sunday 2 September 2012

The new Catalogues is here!!!

Well Hi there everyone!!!

Looks what happens while I have been away for the week end, the two new amazing Catalogues came out yesterday.


This did not stop me taking my ipad with me and an already sorted out order. If you want to get your hands on your very own copies, email me at ratherbstamping@yahoo.com.au or call me from anywhere in Australia on (03)87114401.

You can also click on the links to the side to look at all the wonderful new products. You can also order from anywhere in Australia too with my contact details above. I will pop a few new cards up over the next two days using stampsets from the new catalogues. We have even been shown how to decorate food using our products!! Who would have thought you could have Stampin Up decorated cupcakes, biscuits, cakes and more. If you would like to learn how to do this, have a few friends around and we can make a day of it, well a few hours anyway, then you can eat what you make !!


No comments: