Wednesday 13 June 2012

Specials and reason to smile

Wow I must admit I love this new specials Stampin Up have got for you all at the moment. 

This is running out the door quicker than we can get them and if you look at the below samples my friend Claire made you can see why everyone wants a set, it is stunning. This special runs from now until the end of the month. 


Cant spend $125? Well for the first time you can actually just buy the special set on its own!!! (See above special flyer)

Want more FREE  items????? Well they have listened at Stampin up and have the next special, for you until the end of July.
Thats right, on top of your already normal hostess benefits, if your party  sales are $650 plus (outside sales included), you get another $90 FREE to spend on your already $100 plus 1 50% off item, giving you a total of $190 plus any item half price!!! Now you cant beat that. Dont want a party? Just get an order or orders totalling $650 plus and still get all the benefits.

So some very lovely specials for you, if you want any of these specials email me here or phone me on 03 8711 4401 from anywhere in Australia. 

Love the products that you just want more??? Why not think about joining, you get an upfront 20% off everything and joining has never been so easy, with a totally customised starter kit, you choose $235 worth or product and only pay $169. Not only do you get the discount but you become a part of a wonderful community of crafters, who talk, craft and have get togethers. I have met some of my very good friends through Stampin Up, so I can vouch for this :-)

 Ok thats me for today, off to clean up my stamping room :-(

Happy Stampin!!!!









No comments: