Tuesday 2 July 2013

What you have been waiting for!! The new 2013-2014 Catalogue.

Well hello,

This morning brings us some lovely sunshine (if you live near me or I do hope you all have it) and more exciting than that is our new catalogue!!!


Stampin Up have updated the colour palettes a little to keep with the trends but wow so many new yummy things. I have been busting to share this with you since we got it in May. I know a few have it in their hands already, are your wish lists as long as mine? If still haven't got yours yet, let me know and we can get one to you. You can click on the catalogue above or the link below this to view it if you cant just yet. CLICK HERE  to view if the other link doesn't work for you.

If you thought like me, wow this is great, wait, there is more!!! (I feel like the steak knife guy on TV)
You can also get 25% off 3 selected greeting stamp sets in either Wood Mount or Clear. See below or click on the picture and go to special offers.



 
Well all I am off to have a cuppa and see if I can get my wish list just a tad smaller. (this will probably only make it bigger Im affraid) Enjoy.

 

No comments: